Friday, April 08, 2011

"It's funny how I find myself in love with you"

Nosey friends, lovely friends, well-meaning friends...they all may inhabit as one, yet love she does her. 
How would one feel if bracelets were to be taken off? What is the meaning of such things? Questions, questions...so many questions. 
She'd wondered, once upon a bit ago, if she should take off her bracelet for there seems to 'no longer be a link.' Wondering, wondering, asking if she should. "He's up there," she says. We make silly jokes of heaven and beyond. She smiles, she laughs, she giggles. Always plays along to everyones personal untuned songs. It seems that, from his latest words and messages, "if up there, a link no longer remains." Sad face, smiley face, twinkly eyes, hidden smile. 
"I don't care if he took it off," she plays with the strings of her heart...I mean, bracelet. "I'm keeping it on."
Does it hurt to think of him? Do you mind the questions? How does it feel? Hesitation, not one bit, but sure and confident: "I don't mind thinking about him," tugs at those strings again, lose and flying, "I love to, actually."

"...funny how I blind myself,
I never knew..."

No comments:

Post a Comment